- Welcome to www.thereefkeeper.co.uk (“the Site”). By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site
- While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the Site.
- No warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
- Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to ReefKeeper. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of the Site is prohibited.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You agree not to attempt to alter the content of the site in any way.
- You agree that the terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by English law and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
Mail Order Coral Terms & Conditions:
- this is currently only offered at our Reefkeeper Moss End store
- all corals will be shipped out within a suitable container, then bagged in case of a failure, then placed with an insulated box and a heat pack. In the event of extremely warm this heat pack may be excluded.
- shipping days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please be aware we do not ship livestock to arrive on a Friday or the weekend – in the event of a delay this can lead to catastrophic loss of life. All shipments will be sent on a next-day before 1:00pm delivery.
- we only ship to mainland UK.
- shipping will only occur when we have a confirmed and agreed date.
- all deliveries must be signed for on the first attempt, a failure to deliver on the first attempt will void our DOA cover.
- In the unlikely event of DOA (Dead on arrival), we need the following conditions to be met:
- A clear photo of the coral within its sealed original bag sent within 1 hour of the delivery arrival.
- The shipment was signed for on the first attempted delivery.
- If these conditions are met, credit will be issued or a replacement (if available) will be sent out to the same original address.
- we will not be held accountable if information given is incorrect in any way or there are courier delays outside of our control.
- once a coral is placed within your home aquarium, we cannot be held responsible for the health of the coral.
- shipping costs:
- next-day before 1:00pm delivery- £14.99
- Free delivery for all orders over £125.00
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
The contents of the Site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without prior notification to you.